• Implement an end to end security solution by specifying Intrusion Detection Methodologies and Equipment.
• Validate security solution by developing and implementing acceptance test scripts.
• Maintain security by establishing monitoring and compliance standards, policies and procedures.
• Upgrade security solution as needed and required integrated to business direction.
• Create and provide analysis to security reports by collecting and summarizing data and trends.
• Track and analyze emerging technology updates especially on security trends, vulnerabilities and threats.
• 10+ years of experience in IT Industry with solid experience in defining security solution preferably for Digital Applications.
• Must have any of the advanced security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business).
• Extensive experience in Information Security and/or IT Risk Management with a focus on security, performance and reliability.
• Expert understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security.
• Proficient in identifying current IT risks with strong experience in implementing security solutions.
• Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies.
• Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook.
• DevOps / Agile methodology experience desired.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills, results driven.