- A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
• Responsible for various administration, support and enhancement tasks for SAS applications and reports
• Handle service requests and enquiries from business users.
• Troubleshoot application incidents
• Monitor system availability, stability, performance, and provide tuning if necessary
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience in development and support in SAS related area (Preferably with SAS 9.4)
• Proficient in SQL, SAS Programming and Reports.
• Knowledge on MS SQL Server, SSIS, T-SQL
• Experience in requirement collection, design, programming, testing and implementation
• Able to work independently and under pressure
• Excellent English communication skills
It would be good if you have
• Knowledge on SSRS, T-SQL, ETL, C# .Net and Windows Scripting
• Certification on Base SAS Programming/ SAS Data Integration/ SAS Visual Analytics
• Cantonese/Mandarin language
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
• Software Engineer/Programmer • System Analyst/Tech Architect
Full Time, Employee