Become proficient in SaaS CRM technologies (Salesforce.com).
• Work among a team of consultants to deliver Salesforce.com to our customers for all project stages (requirements definition, planning, functional design, prototyping, development, test, issue resolution, deployment, and support)
• Assist with the translation and mapping of business objectives and functional requirements into technical CRM solutions.
• Support work effort estimates for application configuration and scripting of Salesforce.com.
• Hands on design and build of technical solutions leveraging Salesforce.com.
• Participate in meetings working within a technical and/or functional team environment to gather requirements, prioritize objectives, and brainstorm alternative solutions.
• May guide the junior developers within the project, specifically Salesforce configuration and Apex development and actively engage as part of the project on assigned client engagements to ensure timely delivery as per the best practices
• Applicants should have about at least 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com and should have a thorough understanding of Salesforce.com project lifecycle.
• Implementation experience and domain knowledge in Salesforce Sales and Service functionality and any of following multiple CRM subject areas. Hands on expertise to develop applications on Force.com Platform.
• Strong Lighting, Visual force and Apex code knowledge.
• Experience in automated testing for design features utilizing Java, Apex, and salesforce api.
• Experience with SQL query writing and strong relational database background/understanding.
• Knowledge on Source Control is must.
• Experience reviewing and documenting code.
• Good understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
• Work Location – Metro Manila, Philippines.
Interested applicants can email updated resume for further discussion.