- A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE Your day could see you:
· Present, promote and sell Telecommunications (VOIP, OfficeSuite, etc.) products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
· Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
· Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, network, and referrals to obtain appointments.
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
· Sell products/services for Business technology and communications systems. (VOIP, OfficeSuite, etc.)
· Reach out to customer leads through warm or cold calling
· Maintain an updated database in sales database including all activities, partners, and opportunities with their current status.
· Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality workmanship.
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
· Achieve monthly key performance metrics, call and order entry productivity standards, and call quality performance through utilization of persuasive skills, defined call flow structure, and adherence to provided schedule.
· Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
· Continuously improve through feedback
A BIT ABOUT YOU
· Effective communication skills
· Excellent computer skills
· Proven work experience as a sales representative
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Familiarity with Salesforce, VOIP, UCAAs, Office HD Meeting and Legacy Telephone Services, along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task
· Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
· Excellent ability to persuade others through indirect influence
· Demonstrated ability to seek out and seize opportunities and take initiative with little or no direction
· Demonstrated ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment
· At least 1-year work experience with Telco Company, preferably AT&T, Broadview, and Comcast is a plus.
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
• Customer Service Executive • Other Customer Service
Full Time, Employee