Your day could see you:
· Strategically researching/identifying potential client contacts, generating leads, and uncovering high-value opportunities for the campaign's Existing and New Customers.
· Communicating the campaign's new products to existing/new clients in an impactful way and demonstrating why a meeting with their Account Manager would be beneficial to their business.
· Driving business through outbound phone calls, preparing and sending strategic e-mails to prospective clients specific to their business or legal needs
· Successfully diagnosing the client’s key business needs to ensure a high quality of interaction in the first sales meeting
· Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications as necessary in support of sales.
· Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
· Supporting Sales in all aspects of the sales cycle, including scheduling follow-up meetings and managing the pipelines of completed meetings to ensure all prospective clients are being contacted throughout the year.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
· Excellent in customer service.
· With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
· Goal and action orientation, with a sense of urgency, drive, and commitment to routinely exceed monthly activity metrics
· Tenacity and resilience with a will to keep going despite rejections
· Exemplary service ethic when contributing to individual and team goals
· Highly persuasive verbal communication skills, and excellent written communication skills
· Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
· Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
· Can do Work From Home set up or work on-site (depending on the lifting of ECQ)
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Customer Service Executive
Full Time, Employee