- • The Sales Engineer is responsible for representing technical aspects of our suite of products and proposing how these benefit prospective customers
• Provides exemplary technical expertise and independent creative discretion in producing technical and product demonstrations and presentations.
• Executes proof of concepts with prospects at both a technical and business level to show the value through cloud trial and on premise environments. Exercises discretion and judgment regarding product specifications required to address customer requirements, assess customers’ needs, and recommend solutions that optimize value.
• Proactively scopes technical solutions required to align product designs to customers’ business by interpreting customer requirements. Apply requirements in the form of standard or custom proof of concepts and trials to prospects in order to provide an effective means for them to evaluate our products.
• Works independently or as part of a sales team with customers to position technology to both business and technical users in a consultative manner and through product capability assessments.
• Prepare, research and provide input into technical RFPs/RFQs.• Act as a key point of contact for all Revenue staff to provide product knowledge and technology expertise through training, coaching and product support.
• Maintains a thorough understanding of technical sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and technical deal closing.
• Pursues and maintains professional and technical knowledge through ongoing training and education to ensure ability to work independently as a key professional resource to the revenue organization.
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT
• Pre Sales Consultant • Sales Engineer
Full Time, Employee