- We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Sales Agent, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Sales agent, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Date Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You’re the genie that fulfils our customer’s needs. As a Sales Agent, you’ll represent the account and interact with clients through outbound calls and sales support. You will ensure presales enquiries are addressed in a timely and efficient manner in order to close the sale. You use empathy, patience and passion, coupled with product knowledge to effectively resolve the customers’ needs.
Your day could see you:
· Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.
· Consistently meets or exceeds weekly and monthly sales activity goals by utilizing sound telephone based selling approaches.
· Possess excellent sales pipeline management skills.
· Identifies opportunities to up-sell and refer the service.
· Handles inquiries with regard to product and services
· Handle all incoming phone calls with courtesy and professionalism.
· Responsible for handling and resolving customer inquiries accurately timely.
· Work with other departments as needed.
· Responsible for maintaining customer files and accurate details from all calls through campaign CRM.
· Correct incomplete / incorrect sales.
· Coordinating well with other departments.
· Putting independent problem-solving skills to work, making sound decisions in assessing the customers’ needs by giving accurate information.
· Understanding all the business and products’ aspects to provide proficient support.
· Participating in team activities such as team huddles, up-training, etc.
· Responding to inbound customer email inquiries with detailed responses and providing action accordingly.
· Handling all requests with due skill and care.
· Promoting and demonstrating Acquire’s values internally and externally.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
· Must have at least 1 year of BPO Sales Experience
· Familiar with the Call Center SLA
· Must be self-motivated
· Must be able to work independently
· Able to analyze and provide creative solutions
· Excellent stakeholder management experience
· With excellent English communication, listening and organizational skills.
· With a knack for multi-tasking.
· Able to solve problems and work under minimal supervision.
· Adept in learning new workflows and tasks.
· With working knowledge of CRM.
· Extensive experience in converting a lead into a closed sale
· Passion and drive for Selling with exceptional customer service
· Experience w/ Customers CRM Salesforce preferred but not essential
· Proven ability to hit Customers selling KPI and SLA expectations
· High level English proficiency and interpretation
· Past experience in Western campaigns, idealistically Australian call centres.
· Demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
· High customer satisfaction.
· Excellent feedback from customers.
· Achievement of KPIs.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Customer Service Executive
Full Time, Employee