As a SaaSOps Architect ($60K/year), you will learn how to have an obsessive focus on improving the quality of your work and the quality of products through the use of First Time Acceptance Rate. You will get an opportunity to work on cutting-edge monitoring tools, which allow you to operate at a scale of thousands of servers for 70+ different software companies.
The candidate will be exposed to our metrics-driven culture, which is the foundation of our success in measuring and improving every engineering process and product we deliver.
Working with the top 1% talent will help you master your technical skills and become a specialist in some of the parts of our software factory model, such as the development of automated unit test or bug fixes. Ultimately Crossover’s dynamic environment will allow the candidate to move fast, set and achieve aggressive goals.Candidate Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience managing and maintaining large-scale SaaS applications in one of the major platforms (Azure, GPC, AWS, IBM Cloud) and cloud orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Marathon, VMware, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with Linux operating system (strong understanding)
- 3+ years of experience in at least one programming language: Java, C, C++, Python, Go, Perl or Ruby
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
Good proficiency in the English languageJoin our community of remote professionals!