Summary Overview of Responsibilities:
In a context where Amadeus is reinventing its culture, office space and technology, and massively transitioning its business applications to the cloud, you will take part in an incredible journey contributing to power radical flexibility and deeper connections to a workforce of 18,000 employees working in 180 countries around the word.
As a SaaS Application Manager in the Digital Workplace Services organization, you will help Amadeus configure, integrate, deploy and run new Software-As-A-Service solutions supporting the new needs of a forming hybrid workforce, embracing an increased speed of change, fulfilling needs of better efficiency of investment and future-proof scalability. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team with end-to-end responsibility for Office Strategy and related Services worldwide. You will put your engineering skills together – both technical and functional - with your service-oriented experience, and work hand in hands with our UX Expert and Change Manager to deliver the best digital experience to our employees.
Among other solutions, you will take care of RICOH Smart Spaces allowing Amadeus to transition to Activity Based Working and Flex-Office in all its offices around the world.
• Contribute to the transformation of business requirements and technology changes into highly stable and easily supportable production ready solutions in collaboration with other Amadeus entities.
• Collaborate with product management and product owners to implement their vision, aligned with product roadmaps and strategic goals.
• Configure, integrate, deploy and run new Software-As-A-Service solutions supporting the new needs induced by the Office Strategy.
• Create documentation around evaluation, integration and governance within IT best practices for application adoption, license provisioning, security, privacy, and user on- and off-boarding.
• Determines KPI measurements for SaaS application adoption, usage and sentiment, and delivers reporting to stakeholders across the organization.
• Key member of a L3 escalation team responsible for the resolution of digital workplace related incidents and service outages/degradations that include escalating to and working with internal stakeholders or external suppliers to ensure a timely resolution.
• Interact with vendors to present our needs and expectations, secure relevant solutions to be tested and deployed, as well as to work through incidents to get them resolved.
• A pro-active approach to identify and resolve potential user-impacting issues in the digital office workplace production environment.
• Support operations through the monitoring, performance & capacity management of digital office workplace services and solutions.
• Adhere to h/w and s/w lifecycle management policies to ensure an up-to-date service.
• Contribute to ensure processes, procedures, functional and technical documentation (designs, security and compliance assessments, proof-of-concept studies, deployment guides, training materials & operational guides and procedures) are maintained and kept up to date.
• Optimize licensing agreements
• Lastly but not less importantly to serve as product ambassador, sharing knowledge and answering questions related to digital office workplace services.
About the Ideal Candidate:
1. Qualification (School, university, equivalent, etc.)
Bachelor - or higher degree - in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent.
2. Know How / Skill:
• Microsoft Azure, AD/MFA, LDAP directories
• Strong user and customer service background, ITIL model
• Technical Project Management.
• Good level of written and spoken English.
• Smart thinker with analytical and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills, empathy
• Self-starter and highly motivated with a strong team spirit.
• Cloud Computing Basics, understanding of SaaS model
• Microsoft In-Tune, Microsoft Graphs.
• Good knowledge & understanding of application Security & Data Privacy (GDPR).
• Good understanding and experience with the O365 solution portfolio (Teams, SharePoint, Yammer, Forms, Lists,)
• Good level of business analytics is a plus (Splunk)
• Good presentation and report/documentation/technical writing skills.
• Data networks (Cloud Control WiFi), firewalls, data encryption, SQL database management, Windows Server OS, MAC OS, Linux, IOS and Android and their respective troubleshooting tools.
• Interest in hybrid workforce & Office evolution trends
• Interest in AI, IoT and IoT Sensor data.
• Awareness on Agility & scaling Agile (SAFe) methodology
3. Relevant Job Experience
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in designing, deploying and supporting Digital Office and/or Real Time Collaboration environments.
• Experience with cloud solutions, SaaS or hybrid environments mixing cloud and on-premise architecture is a plus.
• Hands-on knowledge in application scripting and troubleshooting.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment requiring no supervision.
Company Information/ Profile
Navitaire, a wholly owned Amadeus Company, delivers industry leading technology services supporting growth, profitability and innovation to airlines and rail clients worldwide, including many of the world’s most successful airlines.
Navitaire offers a full suite of proven solutions focused on revenue generation and streamline costs in the areas of reservations, ancillary sales, loyalty, revenue management, revenue accounting and business intelligence. Each day, more than 500 employees based in five global office develop, support and operate Navitaire solutions to help our clients continue to move the travel industry forward. Together, Navitaire and Amadeus share a passion for helping our business partners improve their passengers’ travel experience and solve critical business challenges. Our collective open minds and open technologies continue to transform travel for all.
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us. Today, with Technology getting smarter by the minute, the future is more exciting than ever. At Amadeus, we have the chance to make a difference for millions of journeys worldwide because we work at the heart of the global travel industry.
We offer you the opportunity to learn and grow everyday so that you can drive your own progression in an engaging environment. We are passionate about what we do and believe in aiming for excellence; taking responsibility; working together and putting the customer first. Join us and Shape the Future of Travel.
• IT/Computers - Software • Travel/Tourism
• IT • IT/Software Development - Application Programming/Maintenance • IT/Software Development - Client Server
• Team Leader/Technical Leader • Project Leader/Project Manager • Technical Support Engineer
Full Time, Employee