We’re an outsourcing provider with a difference—offering clients flexible engagement models backed by our solid suite of shared support services.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
• Designing process workflows by using UiPath which is included building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions, ensuring quality.
• Implementing automation process solutions in accordance with standard automation tool design principles and conventions.
• Collaborating with Business Analysts for process identification and feasibility.
• Performing proof of concepts to help the business recognize the feasibility of an automated solution.
• Documentation through change and release.
• Diagnosis of issues, support and maintenance through the product life cycle.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related subject
• Minimum three year of working experience in .NET, VB scripting or C# development
• Experience with UiPath RPA technology
• Experience in using UiPath Studio, Orchestrator and Bots
• Experience in SQL server is a must
• Past project experience(s) with UiPath RPA technology
• Knowledge of service-oriented architecture is preferable
• UiPath Advanced Level Developer certification is preferable