• Ensure compliance to Contractual, Statutory, Regulatory and Best-in-Class requirements by conducting audits, risk assessment, business impact analysis, vulnerability assessment, gap analysis, and the like.
• Work to build a culture of Compliance, and Sensitivity to Risks, and will partner with appropriate groups in order to close out any identified risks or audit findings.
• Liaise with audit POC to provide documentation to support internal and external audits
• Lead actions to maintain / adhere to local regulatory compliance (ISO, PCI & BEAM)
• Identify and create records inventory and ensure compliance with record retention requirements
• Develop and maintain a secure document storage solution (i.e internal folders, etc.)
• Provide input into stakeholder communication (ie dashboard reporting) includes identifying emerging risk, communicating concerns raised
• Must have knowledge and experience in mapping the operational process for different accounts. This is needed to know the future risk that the company would have while the operations is running.
• He/she must know how to guide and have visibility of the on-going operations’ process to make sure that the account is compliant of the contract that they have with the client.
• Knowledge with reviewing client contracts before and while operations to again know the risk of the process with the business.
• Facilitate annual offsite and call testing
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
• At least 2 to 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Above average skills and knowledge in Information Security
• Knowledge of office productivity tools such as MS Office applications (with above average skills in MS Excel)
• Preferably leads specializing in Risk and Compliance in a BPO set-up or equivalent.
Global Headstart Specialist, Inc. provides call center jobs and other local employment to Filipinos in Metro Manila and across the Philippines. We specialize in providing industry-leading human resources (HR) solutions including, but not limited to: sourcing and recruitment, training & development and executive search. Our team is comprised of seasoned HR professionals and senior executives locally and abroad who boast of years of business experience. Global Headstart Specialist, Inc. understands the growing human resource needs of contact centers and various business industries. We guarantee to alleviate our clients' HR demands and helping them achieve their goals. We are thoroughly dedicated to working with our clients to exceed their expectations and provide the best quality of applicants and service. A proven track record, knowledgeable staff, state-of-the-art technology and a personal touch define the Headstart advantage.
Our Vision and Mission
At the core of the HEADSTART way is our vision to be the number one job provider in the Philippines and in Asia. In order to achieve this, Global Headstart Specialist, Inc. will serve as the link for prospective employers and potential employees, and strive to educate and equip job seekers with the necessary skills and values to excel in their jobs.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases