You will join our Production Planning Area
You will be part of a global Production Planning area with top professional colleagues supporting our global operations in areas as Service Support Centre, Global Operations Services and Global Projects worldwide with NNIT workforce management solutions.
The position is a combined setup where you will be working with assignments in our Operational Planning area and our Production planning area.
As Resource Manager / Work Force Manager you will play an essential role in the daily coordination of assignments to IT supporters (IT desktop agents), assignments to our 2nd or 3rd level Back Office technicians and Project related tasks.Responsibilities:
- Handling daily operations and resources in Service Support Centre and Global Operations Services (750+employees)
- Allocation of people for project assignments (350+employees)
- Preparing and facilitating Daily/Weekly status meetings with Mgmt. in the different areas with follow up on KPIs, current operational issues etc.
- Daily follow up and processing of requests from IT supporters e.g. Vacation requests, meetings and training etc. from Service Support Centre.
- Substituting for global colleagues during vacation etc.
- Supporting your own team in work force management tasks including continuous forecasting and creation of work schedules
- Ensure that employees are booked on projects in our resource management tool and utilized the best way possible
- Being able to see possibilities and reshuffle resource allocations to meet short deadlines
- • Act as close partner to a Global Manager and advise about cross skilling and resource demands as you know the project pipeline
- Achieve at least a satisfactory rating in electronic performance reviews (ePPR) and no unsatisfactory rating from Project Managers / Team Leaders / Managers
- Achieve zero complaints from internal and external stakeholders based on assigned tasks / projects.
- Understand and comply to the way of working in Production Planning
- Independently complete tasks in offering proactive support as a Partner to the Global Leads and RM to other relevant stakeholders for Production Planning.
The team operates on different locations around the world covering local day times
Qualifications and experiences:
You are an outgoing person and you are able to work with many people with different technical backgrounds as IT technicians as well as Managers.
You are able to work both in a team and independently and engage with your colleagues in knowledge sharing about the experience gained on a daily basis.
It's necessary that you write and speak English precisely and fluently.
Your communication skills are strong in order to present complex data in a simple manner.
Furthermore your curiosity to understand data and systems you are working with in depth - is a key factor.
Since you have a central role in bridging the gap between KPI targets, demands and requests by the various teams and management in our organisations we expect you to have a diplomatic and positive attitude with sense of pro-activity.