The Regional Finance Manager will be reporting directly to the Regional CFO – APAC, Middle East and Africa. This position requires a leader, someone who can take lead and drive to achieve the KPIs for the region. Work closely with the Country, Cluster and Group Finance as well as regional senior management to drive the business forward and help create a strategy for significant growth and expansion.
• Report to the Regional CFO
• Participate in the development and execution of the long term strategic vision of the region
• Communicate with tax advisor, legal advisor and bankers.
• Review & implement financial control on local and Group policies and procedures and be responsible for improvements to strengthen operational efficiency and Billing models.
• Continuing development and improvement in financial management system.
• Being the Business Partner and work closely to the Regional Management team, Cluster Finance Directors, Group finance team and Shared Service Centre on monitoring the regional daily financial operations and providing advice on improvement area.
• Provide support on the taxation matters of countries and manage tax optimization policies for the region.
• Keep track of the company secretariats of the countries.
• Initiate, implement and follow up on Internal Control to strengthen the risk management of countries.
• Take charge of Working Capital of the region including treasury matters, intercompany loans, cash flow forecast, recapitalization, refinancing and FX exposure to optimize the cash position.
• Handle ad hoc projects.
• Occasional travel may be required
• Qualified accountant and Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline
• With 3-5 years regional experience
• Audit experience
• Can-do attitude
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, someone who can gain credibility at all levels of an organization
• Detail oriented, good project management and organization skill, analytical and logical skills and sound business acumen
• Experience in a multinational corporate environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Advance user of MS Excel and PowerPoint. Hyperion or OneStream knowledge is definitely an advantage
• Willing to work under pressure, result-oriented and meet tight deadlines.