Duties and Responsibilities:
• Audits current controls and performance monitoring elements to assess effectiveness
• Works with the QA Manager to develop, implement, monitor and manage the company’s compliance with internal control requirements.
• Interact with various levels of management and staff in conducting interviews and testing internal process
• Audits/tests ongoing processes to assure continued compliance.
• Prepares report(s) based on the results of stated audits/tests to be presented and shared with management
• Responsible for coordination, preparation and submission of Quality Audit activities.
• Audits statements for accuracy, collects and analyzes physical evidences.
• Conducts random desk reviews of the processes within the company.
• Identify process improvements that lead to increased efficiency and quality.
• Review and evaluate policies and procedures.
• Ensures that all information of confidential nature is held in a secure and confidential method.
• Ensure that all audit records and documentation are accurate and in compliance with applicable regulations.
• Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance
• Performs related duties as required
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to work effectively with a diverse population
Experience and Training:
• 2 – 5 years of experience quality audit experience; IT Software experience is a must.
• Must have understanding of internal auditing standards and risk assessment practices
• Must have experience and understanding of the application software delivery processes.
• Must possess ability to collaborate with senior level personnel and provide leadership to internal stakeholders regarding best business practices and continuous process improvement
• Experience in quality improvement preferred