Location: First Philippine Industrial Park (FPIP) Sto. Tomas, Batangas
Employment: full-time and permanent/with 6-months probationary period
• Responsible for RA activities including but not limited to product registration, compliance audits preparation and responding.
• Accountable for compliance and recall issue and for carrying out investigation
• Oversee the compliance of document and data control systems
• Manage the execution of internal and external audits and ensure timely closure of findings
• Implement an effective operator training and certification program and manage the conduct of QMS trainings.
• Drives to success of Teian (Kaizen) and TQC activities of the organization
34-39 years old
**Bachelor of Science in Engineering or any related course Graduate, preferably Chemical Engineering or its equivalent
**With at least 5 years of equivalent experience in a manufacturing set-up specializing quality assurance
**knowledgeable in ISO 13485, FDA regulations and other local and international regulatory requirement
with increase upon regularization
with non taxable allowances
with government mandated, HMO, meal, transportation, leave credits, and etc.
other benefits and allowances to be discussed