● Cross browser testing of supported browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge)
● API Testing via Postman
● Diagnostics using browser tools
● Perform manual UAT, Functional and Regression testing, (detect, log and take ownership of issues and bug defects).
● Improve our processes by developing support tools and automated tests
● Conduct whole test processes which will determine the quality of our product throughout the development team
● Mobile testing (manual) with iOS app
● Come up with test strategies, test plans, test data, verify release plans, release planning documents, release engineering activities
● Documentation of test approach and test outcomes
● Collaborate with developers to define and resolve issues during weekly or fortnightly sprints
● 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance/Software Tester
● Experience using the Selenium Webdriver framework
● Ability to implement and improve test processes and workflow
● Strong understanding of web technologies such as HTML/CSS/JS/JSON/REST
● Cross platform and mobile browser testing knowledge
● Deep knowledge of testing web based apps with browser tools
● Willing to be assigned in MOA-Pasay site on an early morning schedule
What's in it for you?
Above par industry compensation and benefits package
Private HMO coverage under one of the country's leading health insurance providers
Great people, unique culture, and amazing work environment!
Commitment to improving work environment and relationships
Employee engagement programs
Social responsibility events
We're also accepting referrals! Get cash rewards for each successfully hired referral*!
*Terms and conditions apply.
WALK-INS ARE ACCEPTED! Please proceed to the G/F Tower A TwoE-Com Center, MOA Complex, Pasay City. Bring a copy of your updated resume and a valid ID. You can also create and complete your profile at www.microresumes.com for a faster application process.