1. Project manage delivery of project within constraints
2. Manage stakeholders’ expectations and governance
3. Ensure decision making is effective and timely
4. Develop and update project plan
5. Establish realistic schedules that reflect not only the technical ability to deliver, but also the ability of users to participate in the project
6. Develop and review details project work plans
7. Establish/ enhance reporting mechanisms
8. Ensure that realistic project status reports are produced and distributed on a regular basis
9. Conduct regular status meetings
10. Present regular high-level reports to the Steering Committee
11. Ensure project objectives and business expectations are met
12. Monitor and control project progress
13. Implement proactive measures when the project deviates from its plan
14. Monitor the quality assurance, deliverable acceptance and sign-off process
15. Oversee project change control and issue resolution processes
16. Ensure that strong project sponsorship is maintained
17. Monitor and manage project risk
18. Maintain continuous communication with the project teams
19. Determine skills requirements
20. Identify required resources
21. Monitor and manage user expectations
22. Review milestones as the project progresses
23. Delegate responsibilities to team leaders/ subject matter experts as appropriate
24. Manage relationships with ERP software vendor (Workday), technology implementation partner and other external vendors of resources
25. Identify and manage resistance
26. Management of change
27. Coordinate milestone deliverable sign-off
28. Implement appropriate corrective actions when progress deviates from plan
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION:
1. Should have at least 8 years hands-on implementation experience in any large ERP products like Workday, Oracle, PeopleSoft OR SAP Financial Management and HCM Products.
2. Workday Financial Management and HCM implementation experience is an added advantage.
3. PMI/PMP Certification is an added advantage.
4. Highly motivated, self-starter.
5. Open to international travel to Australia, USA, and the Dominican Republic.
6. Excellent communication at all levels of the business and staff, especially ability to express ideas both verbally and in written form in a comprehensive manner.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills/ high emotional intelligence and stakeholder management skills.
8. Ability to manage team members located in different sites in the Philippines, Australia, USA and the Dominican Republic.
9. Ability to influence others to perform tasks.
10. Self-motivated and proactive individual with strong planning skills.
11. Resilience, ability to adapt to change.