As Project Manager you will manage global projects within interdisciplinary topics. Your tasks will include securing required resources and using formal processes and tools to manage the project, but also resources, budgets, timelines, risks and changes.
As a global project manager, you will work effectively in a matrix environment and will use best practices and business expertise to improve projects. You will train other colleagues in certain project methodologies (Lean and Six Sigma
) to facilitate a similar approach within the global organization. Applying advanced analytical skills and LSS knowledge, you will prepare basis for decision-making and ensure the appropriate conduction of projects concerning quality. Who you are:
- Senior knowledge and several years experience in project management and LSS
- Fluent spoken and written English, German advantageous
- Graduate degree (or equivalent) in economics
- Profound customer-orientation with an eye for the companys own interests
- Openness for fresh ideas and new perspectives to be gathered from working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Willingness to set yourself challenging goals in order to achieve superior performance.
- Initiative to constantly improve products, services, processes and working routines.