EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION:
1. Minimum 5 years leading/ managing a software development team, operations management and recruitment experience ideally in the information technology, professional services or consulting industry.
2. Experience in recruiting staff who are aligned to clients’ software development needs, by understanding the business context and what the person the clients are after should be.
3. Tertiary qualification in software engineering, computer science or information technology.
4. Technical excellence in the area of software development. Exposure to multiple software development methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile and DevOps) and formal verification and validation methodologies and exposure to multiple industries such as financial services, insurance and telecommunications will be highly regarded.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. People management skills, including leadership, recruitment, development, succession planning, remuneration, performance, employee relations, the law governing people in the workplace, and health and safety.
2. Excellent communication at all levels of the business and staff (e.g. agents and Team Leaders), especially ability to express ideas both verbally and in written form in a comprehensive manner to clients.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills/ high emotional intelligence and stakeholder management skills.
4. Strong knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
5. Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures.
6. Ability to develop agents and Team Leaders to be critical thinkers in all of their interactions with the customers or colleagues.
7. Commercial astute mind.
8. Ability to manage team members located in different sites in Manila.
9. Ability to influence others to perform tasks.
10. Self-motivated and proactive individual with strong planning skills.
11. Resilience, ability to adapt to change.