• Troubleshoots minor equipment malfunction and corrects them as directed by knowledge-based tool, IT Service Desk and/or Shift Supervisor.
• Monitor user and system adherence to security standards.
• Evaluates and tests equipment, network/software, and system tool products and submit recommendations to the shift supervisor.
• Operates and monitors divisional operating systems, platforms, network, servers and software and escalates and/or resolves exceptions in accordance with established procedure.
• Assist staff with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktops, laptops, peripheral equipment and software complying with given standards and guidelines.
• Escalates issues to higher level of support when needed.
• Document, track and monitor problems to ensure timely resolution.
• Sets and loads computer equipment with required items and prepares equipment for operations.
• Gathers and analyzes information about the user’s issue and determines the best way to resolve their problem.
• Ensures hardware accessories are functional and usable. Troubleshooting hardware issues is the primary scope of support.
• Provides physical support to all system users.
As an Onsite Support Staff you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Good Interpersonal Skills.
• Ability to simplify complex technical terms when assisting end-user and on hand to answer basic to complex technical questions of end-user.
• Good Technical background and knowledge of user account administration (active directory).
• Advanced knowledge of computer hardware.
• Familiarity with network troubleshooting.
• Able to react to change productively and handle other essential task as assigned.
• Ability to read Helpdesk Knowledge based tool and comprehend directions therein in order to remedy minor computer equipment malfunctions.
• Ability to diagnose the cause of a problem in a complex environment and provide effective and immediate resolution.
• Knowledge of methodology to run computer system and to troubleshoot minor computer equipment malfunctions.
• Ability to communicate problems with higher levels of support and/or Supervisor as they become known.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to provide Acquire BPO customers with outstanding customer care and service at all times.
• Ability to adapt on any additional or different functions that may be assigned from time to time.
• Willing to work variable shifts including evening, weekends and public holidays.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases