We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Data TAM, you will be partnering with the sales team through referrals, you’ll understand customer needs and craft the best package of our services from data and voice. Your toolkit will also include security, cloud voip services and professional managed services – all to help customers run their businesses smarter, safer, and faster. You will be focused on the technical aspect of solutions for new business customers. The goal will be to deliver the best technical solutions along with the best customer service.
As Data TAM you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
As a Shore Solutions Inc. employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Shore Solutions Inc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Your day could see you:
• Understanding customer business challenges.
• Developing the solution and designing the architecture to solve the customer need.
• Establishing business cases and helping customers choose our solution.
• Drafting agreements with pricing, service commitments, and technical specifications.
• Coordinating with order writers, engineer and customer to provision orders timely.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience in business to business sales
• Six or more years of relevant work experience.
• Experience selling technical solutions.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE
• Technical design and engineering experience. Ideally, communications or networks.
• Knowledge of telecom services and benefits of data, voice, cloud, managed services IT, and security
• Negotiated and contracted for complex technical solutions.
• Created detailed project plans covering technical specifications and requirements, and milestones for complex technical solutions.
• Worked on a sales team and met challenging sales targets.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.