• Perform Level 2/3 support to clients for a broad range of network systems and applications and act as subject-matter expert on his particular technology assignment
• Provide storage implementation services
• Responds to client calls for onsite support for installations removals, upgrades, modifications, troubleshooting, and security to resolve equipment problems.
• Perform and implement technical judgments, advice and recommendations from line manager to improve the client equipment environment and to correct a current issue or to prevent future incidents.
• Ensures proper recording and documentation and adheres to the Managed Services policies and procedures.
• Ensures that all Service Level Agreements are met and maintain the highest level of client satisfaction.
• Leads and coach junior engineers on relevant technical matters.
• Perform any additional duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
• Implementing VoIP technology for client. Integrate Cisco Voice Gateways with existing PBX and Remote Call Managers. Implement End-to-End QoS on the existing LAN and across the WAN links to cater for additional requirement for the Voice traffic on LAN.Implement VoIP technology for client (call routing and ip routing)
• Integrate Cisco Voice Gateways with existing PBX and Remote Call Managers
• Implement End-to-End QoS on the existing LAN and across the WAN links to cater for additional requirement for the Voice traffic on LAN
• Conduct basic VoIP training for users
• Provide 1st and 2nd Level support for the Data Network & Voice Network
• Perform upgrades & maintain CCM, IP phones, unity servers, gateways and gatekeepers
• Implement QoS on the IP telephony network
• Investigate second/third line support assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems
Dimension Data Asia Pacific (DDAP), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data plc, helps clients plan, build, support, manage, improve and innovate their ICT infrastructures. It combines an expertise in network integration, security, data centre solutions, Microsoft solutions and converged communications & contact centre technologies, with advanced skills in consulting, integration, training and managed services to design ICT solutions to accelerate the business ambitions of its clients. Dimension Data is a member of the NTT Group.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases