In this role, you will:
- Build expertise on assigned functionalities
- Build expertise on relevant technologies
- Follow workload prioritization and provide status updates
- Analyze requirements. Propose solution, code and automate testing of solutions
- Resolve production issues
- Offer flexibility to meet sprint goals
- BS in Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics/Data Science or equivalent experience
- 1-4 years development experience working with a company practicing Agile software development practices.
- Recent college graduates with software development internship experience will also be considered
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and multi-cultural environment
- Team player, high initiative and quick learner
- C# / .NET programming experience
- SQL experience (SQL Server)
- API integration / implementation experience
- Able to write unit tests
- Test automation experience using xUnit, NUnit or other C# test automation framework
- Experience with implementing cloud deployed solutions (Azure preferred, AWS considered)
- Web development experience with Angular or React
- Hands-on experience working within microservice based architecture
- External API design / implementation experience
- Cloud data storage experience (Azure SQL, Cosmos or equivalents)
- Experience working with CI/CD automation
- Test automation development experience beyond unit testing (integration, performance, etc)
Company Information/ Profile
Navitaire, a wholly owned Amadeus Company, delivers industry leading technology services supporting growth, profitability and innovation to airlines and rail clients worldwide, including many of the world’s most successful airlines.
Navitaire offers a full suite of proven solutions focused on revenue generation and streamline costs in the areas of reservations, ancillary sales, loyalty, revenue management, revenue accounting and business intelligence. Each day, more than 500 employees based in five global office develop, support and operate Navitaire solutions to help our clients continue to move the travel industry forward. Together, Navitaire and Amadeus share a passion for helping our business partners improve their passengers’ travel experience and solve critical business challenges. Our collective open minds and open technologies continue to transform travel for all.
Shaping the future of travel has always been important to us. Today, with Technology getting smarter by the minute, the future is more exciting than ever. At Amadeus, we have the chance to make a difference for millions of journeys worldwide because we work at the heart of the global travel industry.
We offer you the opportunity to learn and grow everyday so that you can drive your own progression in an engaging environment. We are passionate about what we do and believe in aiming for excellence; taking responsibility; working together and putting the customer first. Join us and Shape the Future of Travel.
IT/Computers - Software
• IT • IT/Software Development - Application Programming/Maintenance • IT/Software Development - System Programming
Full Time, Employee