You will be responsible for:
What we offer you
- Providing advice on technical options, patterns, trends and solutions to our internal teams and to our clients.
- Designing and developing technical solutions appropriate to our clients’ requirements and constraints.
- Integrating Dynamics 365 with other systems and data sources.
- Working as part of our extended Scrum teams, participating in Scrum events on a daily basis.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
What you’ll bring to the team
1. Has a profound knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration and customization.
2.Proven experience in developing technical solutions for Dynamics 365 CE or Dynamics CRM using the following technologies/frameworks/objects
- Dynamics 365 Plugins and workflows
- FetchXML, LiNQ, oData
3. You have an advantage if, you have proven experience in using the following technologies with Dynamics 365:
- Dynamics 365 Portal
- Azure (Logic Apps, Azure Functions, App Service, Azure Cognitive Services)
- SSIS with KingswaySoft/Scribe.
- DevOps (TFS), JIRA
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and complex problem solving skills.
5. A demonstrated passion for continual learning and personal development.
- Monday to Friday 7AM to 4PM
By clicking on the "Apply Now" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.