Position Title: Marketing Operations Team Leader
Location: Metro Manila / NCR
Type of Position: Full Time, Employee
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading the assigned team
- Responsible for hiring, training and performance management within their respective team
- Handles or coordinates non-routine or complex requests or issues
- Responsible for ensuring team Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are sustained and taking corrective actions if quality or service issues arise
- Provides oversight to ensure assigned team work (queues, tickets, etc.) is completed within Service Level Agreements (SLA) targets
- Primary point of contact, with the Business or otherwise, for assigned team
- Responsible for ensuring the team completes all training and compliance requirements in a timely manner
- Assist in service expansion or transition activities into the team
- Ensures operational processes are followed (i.e. LMS, Sprint/Agile, etc.)(Monitors work queues and provides appropriate work direction)
- Establishes regular meetings with key stakeholders to ensure service is being delivered to their expectations
- Initiates actions to lead projects, beginning to link project steps to business strategies. Projects are usually short term with specific results expected, and occasionally broadly defined results. Ensures project objectives and deadlines are met. Presents project recommendations to appropriate personnel that demonstrate sound planning in support of business needs and goals.
- With approval from management, develops and leads improvements and/or solutions to work processes and tools. Provides input to management that may impact how financial resources are generated or spent. Conducts work independently. When necessary, the supervisor is consulted for assistance in problem areas.
- Handles non-routine and difficult inquiries. Adapts differing techniques and methods to develop solutions for a variety of complex issues.
- Applies analytical skills for analysis and interpretation of trends or data generated by company reporting systems, statistical results, or other information collection systems. Most complex problem solving may include the use of extensive experience, individual reasoning, and research which may deviate from standard techniques and practices.
- Has a direct impact on the team/work group, providing leadership. Decisions may impact the operational effectiveness of multiple work groups or teams in the department, next higher organisational tier, and/or related activities within the direct functional area.
IT/Computers - Hardware & Networking
• Business Development • Team Leader