This role will support the consumer life cycle; including online conversion analytics, product profitability and pricing, customer behavior analysis and segmentation. Importantly, this role is a senior member of the analytics team and will bring strategic thought leadership and problem solving, team management, and executive stakeholder experience.
• Prepare ad-hoc KPI, pricing reports and product performance reports.
• Monitor, Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Review and analyze all marketing efforts including performance by individual ad, media, and campaign to identify successful elements and work to continuously improve ad performance
• Develop actionable insights and help formulate strategic direction of marketing efforts
• Identify customer trends and recommend data-driven responses to help guide strategy and decision making within the Marketing organization
• Conduct quantitative analysis and statistical modeling to support marketing decision making.
• Make strategic recommendations backed up by data and analyzed trends.
• Work closely with functional groups across the company – print product, product, and marketing – to grow revenue, and maximize margins.
• Other responsibilities assigned.
II. JOB QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor Degree in a quantitative or analytical field (math, science, economics, finance, engineering) required. Master’s preferred
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in an analytical role.
• Should be comfortable working with large data sets.
• Advanced quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills.
• Creative and innovative thinker with an ability to translate complex ideas, sophisticated analyses and metrics into a simple, actionable marketing strategy
• Hands on experience with advanced SQL and Excel.
• Development experience in scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.).
• Experience manipulating large data sets and statistical modeling through R or Python.
• Strong math, statistics, and data mining skills.
• Experience with classification and clustering technique is a plus.
• Experience with Tableau, MicroStrategy and other BI tools is a plus.
• Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a plus.
• Display high-level of professional discipline and service leadership.
• Articulate in both written and verbal English communication.
• Able to work rotational shifts with adherence to schedule a must, including evenings, weekends and overtime as necessary
• Willingness to render extended hour/s as the need arises