(Ideally should not be more than 3-5)
• Advanced knowledge of IBM-RACF mainframe security software internals, configuration, etc.
• Experience with z/OS utilities and facilities (such as: ISPF, TSO, SDSF, JES)
• Experience with distributed security (such as: UNIX, USS, Kerberos)
• Experience with database technology (such as: DB2, SQL)
• Experience with middleware (such as: MQ Series, etc.)
• Systems Programming skills (such as: SMP, SYS1 datasets, assembler language programming)
• Experience with command Mainframe batch and reporting languages (such as: JCL, REXX, CLIST, ISPF, SAS)
• Knowledge of PKI and experience working with the implementation and support of digital certificates
• Understanding of security concepts and technologies
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills get along well with others.
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills
• Able to multi-task, can manage and prioritize several projects to meet deadlines.
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
1 Understand Business Requirements
2 Write Technical design
4 Testing Support
5 Production Support