An Australian Online retailer expanding our team both locally and overseas. We process a high volume of online orders every day. With a great brand experience, our company is growing quickly. With 10 local staff and 5 independent freelancers working across a number of part-time roles, all staff has been part of the team for a number of years.
A Full-time role based in Central Manila Philippines, located in a modern, innovative, creative and fun co-working space. We are looking for an experienced and qualified Magento Developer who is autonomous and has a high attention to detail. This job would suit someone currently working in a similar role via an agency who is looking for job security and a great working environment.
Your role will be to manage the day to day maintenance of the website, maintain a solid code repository and ticket system. You will be an experienced developer with a good understanding of online marketing, as well as implementing new features you will come up with new ideas and improvements that can be implemented and tested.
This job has scope to grow as our business grows. By the end of the year, we plan to have at least 4 full-time positions based in the same office.
- Sound knowledge of Magento
- Understanding of digital marketing and relevant tools
- eCommerce platform functional testing, debugging and release management
- Sound knowledge of Bitbucket
- Website infrastructure and hosting management
- Sound knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Good knowledge of programming concept including SQL Server, MySQL
- Good knowledge of implementing payment gateway and security tools
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks assigned
- Possess strong project management and communications skills and an independent, resourceful and self-motivated individual
- Experience in supporting of website infrastructure and hosting environment is a must
- Ability to problem solve, but not averse to asking questions to ensure the best result is delivered in the quickest possible time.
- At least 4 years experience in a similar role.
- University qualified would be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- A competitive salary is on offer, paid monthly directly.
- This job is located in a dedicated secure office, with all required tools provided for the job including computer and internet.
- Please apply for this job with details of all formal training and relevant experience.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted for a Skype interview, with an in-person interview to follow with the business manager from Australia on site.