1.Technical Consulting Services (architecture & design)
a. Providing subject matter expertise in the form of non-functional requirements to projects and strategic Linux
b. Attending to ongoing compliance requirements - advise on Linux Infrastructure related security fixes,
identification and treatment of platform risks (Kerberos, LDAP, Active Directory integration)
e. Select and implement tools (applications or scripts) to manage efficiently the Linux environment: automation of
operations, supervision, application package deployment and upgrades
2. Functional/Operational Enhancement
a. Pro-active in ensuring stability, response time and operational consistency over the Linux Infrastructures
b. Contribute to continuous-improvement cycle for all functional/operational matters relating to all Linux platforms
c. Process automation
d. ITIL disciplines
e. Technical & process solutions for complex operational scenarios
f. Working closely with partner teams (Systems, Network and Security) to deliver best-of-breed customer service
a. Senior escalation point for all Linux-related technical matters globally across ESSILOR
b. Lead all the problem records of Linux Platforms and own them till resolution
c. Provide Life Cycle Management Strategy for all Linux Platforms
d. Prepare Baseline Matrix ( Firmware & Device Drivers ) for all Linux Platforms
e. Initiate Service Improvement programs
1. Participate to the search and qualification of related Linux solutions such as monitoring/management/administration tools
2. Provide monthly reports on activity, quality and performance of these System Infrastructures.
3. Ensure appropriate documentation, including procedures for the Operations departments
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have skills: Infrastructure, installation, administration, and troubleshooting in LINUX, Postgre and/or UNIX environment, ITIL Frameworks
- Nice to have skills: weblogic, apache, tomcat, VMWare, redhat
- Experience with Unix technologies,complex software packaging, delivery and maintenance, cloud technologies such as AWS, configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef), Docker, and DevOps environment
- Knowledein Network configuration with Nexus switches, ITIL Framework
- Applicants must be willing to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa City.and Makati City.