● You will complete end to end processing for lease applications and ensure a smooth chain from pre to post-settlement stages.
● Respond to electronic requests to ensure documents packs are prepared
● Perform a range of routine and ad hoc administrative tasks efficiently and accurately within the team.
● Assess documents including employment verification, payslips, PAYG statements, & valuation reports
● Adhere with company policies and procedures
● Approve lease application within delegated framework.Daily activities
● Contacting customers to assess the application
● Creating the contracts and ensuring accuracy
● Ensuring and following up with the team to ensure items have been sent to the Customer
● Ensuring that payment schedules are setup correctly in accordance to the Customers agreement
We are ideally looking for candidates who:
● Have high attention to detail.
● Extensive Organizational skills
● Banking experience is preferred, but not essential
● Have strong administrative skills and experience
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as professionalism
Would be Nice Features
● Worked with retail lease products
Shifting Schedule (Dayshift)
Will be working in Eastwood, Libis, Quezon City