Design a scalable, flexible, and purposeful Learning and Development Strategy that integrates all the following aspects:
- optimization of systems, processes, and tools;
- stimulation of a culture of continuous learning, generous mentorship, and infectious curiosity inside and outside the controlled learning environment;
- creation of a framework of holistic learning and development to ensure productive growth in all aspects of the individual and the organization;
- substantive contribution to the organization’s current and projected leadership, capability, and professional needs;
- reinforcement of the organization’s cultural imperatives;
- calculation of budget;
- development of the team’s skills and knowledge to proactively meet the needs of both mentors and learners;
- and alignment with Pointwest’s overall business and development strategy.
Propose strategy-level and management-level learning and development solutions to senior management.
Involve members of the Learning and Development team in the conception of this strategy.
Evaluate the effectiveness of the Learning and Development strategy accordingly. End-to-end Learning and Development
Oversee and consult training needs analyses, market needs analyses, and industry trend analyses to identify subjects that are relevant or will be relevant to the growth and function of the employees of the organization.
Coordinate with other research and consulting groups within the organization to verify the results of analyses performed by the team.
Monitor the development of training, learning, and development solutions to the identified needs, providing relevant guidance and commentary regarding high-level solution design or the solution of a third-party provider
Develop training, learning, and development solutions in high-level subjects for pre-management and management level employees.
Ensure that all training, learning, and development solutions are consistent with cultural imperatives and contribute holistically to the individual and the organization.
Deliver or supervise the delivery of the discrete or continuous solution, along with the assessment of learning, development, and/or growth.
Evaluate the delivery of the solution for effectiveness and strategic alignment and improve its design for future or continued delivery.