- We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services. As a Leads Verification Specialist, your role is integral in keeping our customers happy and contributing to the success of our organization.
As a Leads Verification Specialist you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
As a Leads Verification Specialist, you’ll primarily be responsible for gathering accurate marketable data from the targeted universe and entering this information into a proprietary data-entry system, demonstrating the highest expertise in speed of entry, accuracy of content and professionalism in any direct company contact.
Using various research methods (primarily telephone-based), this position is required to ask a prescriptive list of questions of each company, and ensure key performance indicators are achieved on a daily basis. Some of these KPIs include a targeted number of positive outcomes each day; depth of content updated; and a qualitative assessment, which measures both accuracy of content and the engagement quality of the call.
Your day could see you:
· Verify / update company information via a telephone interview (or web research as required) using a set template of questions/data elements requiring verification/update.
· Work diligently to meet daily/weekly/monthly as prescribed to meet monthly conversion and volume targets.
· Answer any queries or questions posed by subject companies, the purpose of the call, and the future use of the information contained on the database.
· Direct any other queries to the relevant department/person.
· Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
· Excellent communicator in English language (written and spoken).
· Knowledgeable about contact center operations and metrics preferably in Australian lines of business
· Must, at least, have finished high school.
· With strong interpersonal, customer service/sales/up-selling skills
· Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft office applications skills
· Helpful, patient and friendly attitude with a drive to take on new challenges and learn
· Possesses excellent attention detail
· Exceptional listener; able to comprehend well.
· Open to working in shifting schedules.
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Customer Service Executive
Full Time, Employee