We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services. As a Leads Verification Specialist, your role is integral in keeping our customers happy and contributing to the success of our organization.
As a Leads Verification Specialist you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
As a Leads Verification Specialist, you’ll primarily be responsible for gathering accurate marketable data from the targeted universe and entering this information into a proprietary data-entry system, demonstrating the highest expertise in speed of entry, accuracy of content and professionalism in any direct company contact.
Using various research methods (primarily telephone-based), this position is required to ask a prescriptive list of questions of each company, and ensure key performance indicators are achieved on a daily basis. Some of these KPIs include a targeted number of positive outcomes each day; depth of content updated; and a qualitative assessment, which measures both accuracy of content and the engagement quality of the call.
Your day could see you:
• Verify / update company information via a telephone interview (or web research as required) using a set template of questions/data elements requiring verification/update.
• Work diligently to meet daily/weekly/monthly as prescribed to meet monthly conversion and volume targets.
• Answer any queries or questions posed by subject companies, the purpose of the call, and the future use of the information contained on the database.
• Direct any other queries to the relevant department/person.
• Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
• Excellent communicator in English language (written and spoken).
• Knowledgeable about contact center operations and metrics preferably in Australian lines of business
• Must, at least, have finished high school.
• With strong interpersonal, customer service/sales/up-selling skills
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft office applications skills
• Helpful, patient and friendly attitude with a drive to take on new challenges and learn
• Possesses excellent attention detail
• Exceptional listener; able to comprehend well.
• Open to working in shifting schedules.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE FOR YOU
• Achievement of pre-defined KPIs and SLAs.
• Excellent feedback from customers, internal and external.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other. Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
We can process your application anywhere!
Apply in any of our recruitment centers and have the assurance to be profiled to your desired position and site.
For faster processing, text: ACQIL (space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) send to 09358928625
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.