• Achieve a thorough understanding of CHAMP products
• Work closely with project managers/product owners, team leads, business analysts, technical support, and other software engineers involved with the development of CHAMP integrated solution or other application systems
• Must be able to provide technical oversight and leadership to development teams.
• Perform multiple roles such as system analyst/designer, program coder, tester, and technical support as may be required in meeting the application development schedule and the overall project plan
• Translate design specifications into program codes; adopt and adhere to the Company’s software engineering methodology and standard
• Mentor software engineers and ensure compliance with software engineering standards
• Actively participate in regular business and technical discussions on project updates/in resolving technical issues
• Perform the execution of unit tests and in the preparation of the project documentation
• Assist in the execution of unit tests and in the preparation of project documentation
• Assist in the preparation of project documentation.
• Participate in the planning and execution of systems migration activities
• Provide off-site or on-site technical support on production systems
• Ensure that all progress and problems are correctly reflected in all status reports
Knowledge and skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Equivalent
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Java development. At least 3 years’ experience as Lead Developer/ Technical Lead
• Must be competent in Java programming language
• Must have a good understanding of Java best coding and design practices
• Must have proven working experience in the following framework or technology
o JSF, JSP, HTML
o Web Services
• Expertise using the following framework or technology is a plus
• Experienced in using the following tools:
o Netbeans or Eclipse
o Maven or Ant
• With good SQL skills on databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
• Experience in SCRUM and eXtreme Programming practice is a PLUS
CHAMP Cargosystems Philippines (CHAMP PH) is a registered IT-enterprise providing software development and maintenance, and service support to the global CHAMP air-freight solutions for the airline industry. CHAMP PH is affiliated with CHAMP Cargosystems (CHAMP) headquartered in Luxembourg. CHAMP also operates in other countries, Zurich, United Kingdom, Atlanta, Germany and Singapore. CHAMP Cargosystems (CHAMP) prides itself as the world’s dominant player in the IT solutions space for air-freight industry. Please visit our website, www.champ.aero.
Our office is located at 7F Robinsons Summit Center Ayala Ave Makati City.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases