Successful candidate/s will manage a key account or group of key accounts as a business unit, including the assigned sales, expense and profit objectives; plan, implement and monitor strategies that would sustain and maximize profitable commercial relation with key customers; develop and keep a proactive link between the company and its key customers; and perform other related tasks.
• Candidate must be willing to be assigned in any of the following vacant territory:
- Metro Manila
- Pangasinan/ Ilocos Region
- Nueva Vizcaya, Santiago
- Zamboanga City
• Graduate of any four-year course
• Must have at least one-year driving skills and holder of Professional or Non- professional driver's license
• Sales experience is a plus
• Possess above average skills on:
- Oral and written communication
- Analytical and sound problem-solving
- Negotiation, interpersonal and stress management
- Other important skill dimensions: prioritizing, multitasking, planning, organizing and project management
• Computer literate
• With impeccable integrity
*WE ARE PROCESSING APPLICATIONS FOR MAIN OFFICE AND BRANCHES NATIONWIDE.
Philusa Corporation is primarily engaged in the business of distribution with the objective of providing the Philippine market with a wide range quality and competitive products. Its business can be classified into two categories, namely:
MARKETER/DISTRIBUTOR FOR IN-HOUSE OR BRANDED PRODUCTS: - Rhea Alcohol, Home Remedy and Generic Products Cleene Cotton and Paper Products - Cleene Toothbrushes - Babyflo and Little Pals Baby Care Products - Mediplast Plastic Strips, Plasters and Gauze Bandages/Pads - Apollo Repacked Chemical Products - Albatross and Gleam Household Products EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR OF SELECTED THIRD PARTY PRINCIPALS: Leukoplast Koolfever Redjuice Organique Acai berry Megafiber Mestiza Soap Dr. Perez Wonder Soap Black Beauty Hair Care Products Sakura Personal Care Products Feel Fresh Hand Sanitizer Petgard and My Bestfriend pet care products Ansell Household Glove
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases