Work Status: Full Time
Level: Mid Level - Java Developer
Work Schedule: Asia/Manila 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Outsourcing Model: Home Office
No. of Staff Needed: 2
Our client is actively recruiting two (2) Java Developers to assist with the creation and implementation of a cloud software in Germany.
An integrated online booking system provider for hotel and apartment reservations. Our client created a cloud-based software that allows business owners to manage hotel and booking schedule or requests.
If this role sounds like you, scroll down and APPLY NOW!
- Comfortable working from home
- Comfortable using Skype Video Call
- At least 3 MBPS DSL/Wired Internet Connection Package (Wimax, Canopy, Dongles, etc are not allowed)
- Up-to-Date Laptop/Desktop
- Decent headset and webcam
- Conducive private room; no background noise such as children, vehicles and/or any pets
- Development of the client's Cloud Software.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the software.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and deploy new features.
- 3+ years experience in designing, developing and maintaining large, complex, mission-critical applications in the JEE (J2EE) environment.
- Production experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with Bootstrap and HTML5.
- Good English communication skills: verbal and written.
Good to have:
- Container Technology: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift .
To apply, send in your resume to email@example.com with the following details:
> Subject: Attention to Jayson (Java Developer)
> Complete Name:
> Email Ad:
> Mobile Number:
> Last Job Title:
You may also contact us through the following:
Jayson - 09176227404
Walk-in applicants are also encouraged!
You can drop by our main office anytime from 7am to 2pm, Mondays to Fridays
Our office is located at 27F Trafalgar Plaza, 105 HV Dela Costa St, Makati City (near BDO - Makati Ave cor HV Dela Costa)
Just wear smart casual attire and bring a copy of your resume and one valid ID
Look for JAYSON
To have a clear idea of how Remote Staff works, you can watch this video presentation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5HvCD0zU5w
Get more updates! Like our page in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RemoteStaffPhilippines