• 5 – 7 Years’ experience and expertise within Network security technologies, vendor products and security governance
• Experience in Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Bluecoat, Cisco (Firewall, IPS, IPSEC)
• Experience with Cisco Iron Port Content Filtering and force point content filtering solutions.
• Should be able to define security rules, policies and actions for perimeter security devices like firewall, Load balancers etc.
• Should be able to work as L-1, L2 support engineer and identify and troubleshoot problems and risks and should be able to mitigate the same.
• Should be able create configuration and documents, test plan, operational manuals and provide operational training to customer.
• Experience in the operational management and monitoring of multiple customer security environments
• Well versed with ITIL concepts such as Incident, Change and Problem Management.
• Cisco Certifications – CCNA Security
• Good troubleshooting experience
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Should be flexible for working in shifts and Holidays
• Communicating with onshore and requesters.
• Working in a process oriented environments.