• Oversees the entire project to ensure that project team is within schedule and budget, and complies with ISG processes and SLA’s.
• Creates and maintains project timeline and work breakdown structure.
• Performs Risk and Issues Management Process (Creates and maintains the project risk plan, facilitates discussion with
• Ensures timely and accurate project reporting to stakeholders
• For business-initiated projects, the PM helps the Business Project Manager monitor the budget, forecasts vs. actual spend, and the variances
• Performs Scope Management by ensuring that the project team only works on the signed-off business requirements. PM also needs to ensure that changes to scope are properly addressed and documented by a change request.
Established in 1991, Collabera is one of the fastest growing end-to-end information technology services and solutions companies globally. As a $500 million IT company, Collabera's client-centric business model, commitment to service excellence and Global Delivery Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
With over 9000 IT professionals globally, Collabera provides value-added onsite, offsite and offshore technology services and solutions to premier corporations. Over the past few years, Collabera has been awarded numerous accolades and Industry recognitions including.
� Collabera listed in GS 100 - recognized for excellence and maturity � Collabera named among the Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses � Collabera listed in GS 100 & ranked among top 10 service providers � Collabera was ranked: � 32 in the Top 100 Large Businesses in the U.S � 18 in Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses in the U.S � 3 in the Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in New Jersey � 3 in the Top 100 Privately-held Businesses in New Jersey � 66th on FinTech 100 � 35th among top private companies in New Jersey
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases