The IT Operations Monitoring Analyst runs and monitors daily system batch jobs according to daily job sheets, and escalate to support teams as required.
• Accurately and timely performs daily job tasks as specified in the job sheet and relevant procedures.
• Escalates job failures as per SLA's to Operation Shift Leader and to appropriately distribution list
• Performs standard operational service requests and ensures that request will be closed within the prescribed priority.
• Monitors system availability, performance, and operation of the systems environment; ensures issues or problems are taken care of by the appropriate support team and escalated to management according to defined procedures.
• Performs and/or monitor system backups and ensure tapes are transferred between production and DR site.
• Performs out-of-hours helpdesk function, logging requests to the helpdesk system, and contacting support staff to initiate corrective action.
• Performs other duties assigned by the Shift Supervisor and Manager.
• Graduate of any IT/ Computer related course
• Must be knowledgeable of computer concepts
• 1 year or less of relevant technical work experience is an advantage but new graduates are very welcome to apply
• A coursework in Unix is a plus
• Should have good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English
• Amenable to work on shifting schedule including holidays and/or weekends
• Amenable to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City
• Smart, motivated, and responsible