Job Description : Job Description
The role of the Business Analyst is designed to provide direct engagement support to assigned transformation initiatives (i.e. low to mid complexity projects). The role entails working closely with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to elicit detailed requirements as well as capture essential business needs. The role will also manage the delivery of requirements by participating in design reviews (i.e. with IT team) and walk-throughs to communicate design changes (i.e. with systems) and validate the proposed solutions.Top KRAs of the Job:- Project Management
a) Ensure successful execution of requirements management activities throughout the project lifecycle.
b) Engage with project owners and key stakeholders to elicit the proper scope requirements.
c) Manage day to day responsibility of monitoring project requirements from analysis to implementation.- Business Analysis
a) Assist the business in vendor assessment to prepare for the request for proposal and actively participate in the vendor's proof of concept. Implement decision and evaluation analysis in selecting the most suitable vendor.
b) Facilitate effective business requirements analysis discussions and walk through sessions with key stakeholders from both the business and implementation teams in defining the solution.
c) Validate solutions through user acceptance tests including data migration rules, business rules and other related deliverables. Ensure defects are resolved, mitigated, and actioned.- Communication Management
a) Provide regular status reporting for requirements management activities for alignment across multiple stakeholders.
b) Facilitate and negotiate requirements discussions with key stakeholders.
c) Create end user documentation; conduct user trainings, and provide on-site support.TECHNICAL AND JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
WORKING LOCATION: MAKATIWORKING SCHEDULE: REGULAR DAY SHIFT
- Good elicitation and collaboration skills to influence outcomes and manage expectations as well as issues.
- Experience in facilitating inception workshops and identifying business needs involving small group of stakeholders.
- Experience in working in a cross functional environment to source information, interact with diverse groups, and facilitate in delivering positive outcomes.
- Demonstrate openess to new ideas as well as willingness to learn with the desire to make a difference.
- Experience in SQL and VBA is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deal with senior stakeholders.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience including IT project implementation.