- Requirements or Qualifications :
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication),
Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• 1 to 3 years experience in developing iOS in Swift (or Objective-C)
• Experience in CocoaTouch, CoreFoundation and Instruments
• Experience in various kinds of tools for the whole software development process, e.g. tools for requirements
management, change control, version control, test and verification etc.
• Working knowledge in Object oriented programming concepts, SOLID software design principles, design patterns
and best practices.
• Experience working in a team.
• Knowledge in the following is a plus:
o C/C++ Integration
o VOIP Technologies particularly SIP, RTP, audio and video codecs
o Basic computer network UDP/TCP
• Analytical, results oriented, dedicated and a team player.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills; Fluent in the English language.
• Willing to be assigned abroad for a shorter time.
We will give you the opportunity to broaden and develop your skills in a dynamic and challenging environment.
We assure you of many exciting projects with the latest technologies.
To those interested, there is also a good opportunity to travel.
*Currently on a work-from-home set up due to Metro Manila quarantine and DTI/DOLE Health and Safety protocols*
IT/Computers - Software
Full Time, Employee