- We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Sourcing Specialist, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.As Sourcing Specialist, you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLEAs a Sourcing Specialist, this role is to play an integral part in enhancing supply chain performance by providing outstanding customer service to the business' network and externals customers, driving external purchases down, minimizing costs and building strong working relationships with suppliers.Our vision is to improve six key areas of the Auckland supply chain; responsiveness to customers, fit for purposes, unrivaled availability, lowest end to end cost and highest service level, to sustain our competitive advantage.Your day could see you:• Receives and processes orders and enquiries in an accurate and timely fashion.• Provides quotations and information as appropriate and exceeds service standards.• Negotiate best price with suppliers ensuring world class service to customers• Ensures order requests are actioned in line with departmental processes, and customers are kept up to date with the status of their order.• Develops and maintains technical product knowledge, to support the delivery of exceptional customer service.• Provides product ID support to the corporate network• Sourcing parts and creating efficiency improvements in the delivery of miscellaneous parts to the S&S network• Sources products to improve the availability of glass; identifying and providing feedback to Supply Chain and Distribution Director regarding potential non-stock or new parts that should be added to the standard company product range• Negotiates the best deals when purchasing parts; considering delivery times, quality and cost.• Ensures branches are purchasing products from S&S preferred suppliers, at the lowest end-to-end cost.• Proactively improves service to the corporate network, with a view to exceed key performance indicators• Aids the development of a preferred supplier database for outside purchases.• Recommends efficiency improvements in processes, based on analysis of requests or new requirements from customers• Is familiar with and actively promotes adherence to company and departmental guidelines, policies, processes and procedures.• Fosters positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, cooperating and collaborating to accomplish tasks.• Maintains a professional and presentable image of self and business unit.• Fully understands targets, results, key performance indicators and role requirements and seeks advice/clarification when unsure.• Contributes to the efficient running of the Company’s Supply Chain and Inventory Operation• Carries out day to day activities in accordance with departmental operating procedures, assisting with the efficient running of operations• Maintains accurate and up to date records, and provides reports as required• Undertakes special project and adhoc assignments as required• Keeps up to date by undertaking training and coaching to increase personal skills level and achieve performance standards.• Contributes to the development and achievement of Supply Chain and Inventory key performance indicators.GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:• Be punctual and work the hours and times specified• Prioritize workload to ensure work of the greatest importance to the business is undertaken with urgency and to a high standard• Support and help develop a positive workplace unit• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills• Responsibly manage all business resources within accountability levels.• Undertake all duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description and all other duties as required by the business• Comply with all employment obligations• Promptly undertake to complete all reasonable and lawful instructions and directions given• Serve the business in good faith, promoting and protecting the business’ best interest• During work time, and such other times as may be reasonably required, dedicate all effort to the execution and fulfilment of the duties, responsibilities, obligations and instructions related to employment• Demonstrate through own actions a commitment to Health and Safety at work when undertaking work or observing others in the workplace.A BIT ABOUT YOUCOMPETENCIESTeamwork:• A great team cooperative player who gets work done and does his/her fair share to work hard and meet commitments• Follows through on assignments• Consistently meets commitments• Able to speak up and articulate views in a positive and clear way• Listens to others point of view• Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all• Active participants in meetings and daily work• Able to make changes for the better• Trustworthy and reliableTime Management:• Uses the time effectively and efficiently to ensure customer demands are met; values time, concentrates efforts on the more important priorities, able to manage a broad range of activities.• Plans, organizes, and checks own work to ensure process are followed and targets are achieved, with a continuous improvement focus to minimize waste and maximize value added activityProcess Management:• Figures out the process necessary to get things done• Is able to refine process to work smarter and not harder• Knows how to organize people and activities• Can simplify complex processes• Gets more out of fewer resourcesCustomer Focus, Partnership & Team Working:• Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers;• Gets firsthand customer information and uses it for improvement in service• Acts with customers in mind• Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gain respect• Manages customer expectations where appropriate and resolves conflict over competing priorities• Identifies stakeholders. Consults with stakeholders when introducing change and keeps stakeholders informed• Creates a supportive and positive environment both within the function and across the business• Resolves conflict quickly and works well with others• Follows the principles of "Our Way of Working" and embeds the business' culture and values within the team• Encourages sharing of best practicePush for Results- Action Orientated:• Consistently seeks to improve performance, quality and efficiency• Is proactive in setting and reaching goals for self• Persistent and outcome oriented. Takes extra steps to achieve improvements in specific areas• Creates opportunities and minimizes potential problems by extra effort• Makes specific changes in the system or in own work methods to improve performance i.e. Better, Faster, at lower cost, more efficiency etc.Health and Safety• Complies and promotes with Company health& safety policies and practices• Wears and maintains Personal Protective Equipment and contributes to a safe and professional working environment by identifying and reporting hazards, accidents or injury.Innovation• Resolves problems using lateral thinking and application of technologies• Develops new approaches to situations or problems• Ensures that available new technologies are implemented within own area• Finds new ways to deal with complex issues, create efficiencies or improve quality• Question and challenges conventional ideas and approachesPreferred Skills:• 3 years Indirect Procurement experience such as telecommunications, stationary, utilities, facilities• Intermediate level of skill surrounding Microsoft products• High standard of Oral and Written English• Excellent problem solving skills• Outstanding customer service skillsWHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE• High customer satisfaction.• Excellent feedback from customers.• Achievement of KPIs.WHAT WE VALUEWe’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:• Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.• Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.• Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.• Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.• Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.• Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.• Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.• Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.Apply at our Ortigas, Eastwood, Shaw, and BGC recruitment centers:
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.For faster processing, text: SMITH(space) FULL NAME (space) YES or NO (for BPO experience) (space) BEST TIME TO CALL (ex: I'm available at 9am) send to 09065605043Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Upper Ground Floor Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC), Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
- Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- 6th Floor, 1800 Building, Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City
- Mezzanine floor, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Topaz and Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center Pasig City
Company Information/ Profile
Acquire BPO is an award-winning global outsourcer with over 7,000 employees operating out of 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, the Dominican Republic, Australia and the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.
We provide contact center, BPO, marketing and animation solutions to private and publicly listed clients from around the world across a wide range of industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.
Acquire is dynamic organization with possibilities to take your career to the next level. We are looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.Apply with us today and #AcquireTheALife.
Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Other Customer Service
Full Time, Employee