Job Description :
You are joining Sutherland, a global business transformation company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer service support services.
One of the largest, independent process transformation companies in the world, Sutherland serves marquee clients in major industry verticals. With our head office in Rochester, New York, USA, Sutherland spans 60 location across 19 countries supporting 8 industries, focusing on delivering results that businesses can see, resulting in improved experiences that their customers can feel.
Join us as a Human Resources Sr. Specialist
Handle all administrative cases
Aid in logistics support for the program
Act as an expert in Employee Engagement
Handle various HR initiativesQualifications
- Must know how to speak read and write theJapanese language
- College graduate, preferably in the field of Psychology or HR Management
- 3+ years of experience in HR
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)