Job Description : Responsibilities:
- Provides end-to-end HR support to assigned vertical (pre-employment requirements, attendance processing, payroll and benefits administration, corrective action process)
- Attendance processing
- Payroll and benefits administration
- Database / Records Management
- Basic disciplinary action process
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Resources and other related courses
- Experience in Labor and Employee Relations
- Knowledge in benefits (gov't and company) management
- Above average interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Above average English communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- BPO experience is an edge
- Amenable to work in night shiftWhat's in it for you?
WALK-INS ARE ACCEPTED!
- Private HMO coverage under one of the country's leading health insurance providers
- Great people, unique culture, and amazing work environment!
- Commitment to improving work environment and relationships
- Employee engagement programs
- Social responsibility events
Please proceed to the G/F Tower A TwoE-Com Center, MOA Complex, Pasay City | Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM. Bring a copy of your updated resume and a valid ID. You may also create and complete your profile at www.microresumes.com for a faster application process.We're also accepting referrals! Get cash rewards for each successfully hired referral*!
*Terms and conditions apply.