Multinational Semiconductor company in CaviteKey Responsibilities:
As a Learning & Development Manager:
1. Works closely with HR Business Partners and organizational leaders in the design and implementation of programs and systems that will best optimize people, strategy, structure, process, and culture.
2. Oversees roster of facilitators, subject matter experts, and learning partners.
3. Manages overall training management and administration including conduct of needs analysis, budget, learning curriculum, training program design, and scorecard.
4. Facilitates the interaction of people systems to increase employees’ work effectiveness, agility, collaboration, retention, and engagement.
5. Will also serve as an HR Business Partner to identified teams.
As a HR Business Partner:
1. Provide consultation to executives on organization design/structure.
2. Ensure the organizational structure and refinement of the structure is tied to strategic objectives.
3. Provide a HR perspective on strategy and decision and participate in developing the various strategies for assigned groups.
4. Define staffing strategy for assigned groups and work with the Talent Acquisition team to execute per agreed schedule.
5. Partner with leaders to deliver annual HR compensation and performance management programs, along with implementing best practices that are applicable to the assigned teams.