ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Recruitment and Placement
Responsible for effective and prompt talent acquisition and oversees the end to end process.
Organizational Development / Effectiveness
Monitors 3rd month and 5th month evaluation of probationary employee. Organizes/conducts evaluation meetings
Provide weekly update on recruitment progress to hiring managers and C-level or as necessary.
Benefits and Services
Oversees and ensures the systematic delivery of benefits and services. Ensures correctness and accuracy especially those benefits which need computation.
Provides up-to-date information to management on government releases that would ensure their proper guidance and the employees as well.
Formulates and prepares policies and procedures on benefits including medical related (DOLE/government mandated) as required in audit requirements of the government
Assists, plans, organizes, decides on matters that are beyond control. Closely coordinate with respective business head and/or CEO on matters that are not yet workable.
Ensures that policies and procedures are properly administered and complied. Works hand in hand with Business Heads in the implementation of all Company Policies and Procedures in the respective areas.
Supports the organization in building a fully engaged workforce, focusing on relationship management, work like integration and employee involvement;
Responsible for managing employee relations programs related to people activities and leads the team in administering and fostering positive employer-employee relationship.
Training and Development
Identifies and training and development needs within an organization through interviews, consultations with persons in key positions, focus group discussion, surveys/ questionnaire, review of relevant literature, tests, records, and report studies, work samples, performance appraisals, performance gap analysis, direct observation and the like. Create a company learning plan and individual learning plan. Identify appropriate training.
Program Design and Development. Determines the overall goals in training. Aligns training programs with the organization development needs and the vision of the company. Identifies the "core competencies" of the workforce. Implements people development orientations, and training programs for all employees on the core competencies, core values, management skills, and other training as needed based on identified needs through assessment.
Contributes to the achievement of the overall strategic, financial and operational objectives of the business as a member of the Management Team (e.g. strategic planning, decision making, and plan execution or implementation);
Responsible for the proper implementation of Company Rules and Regulations and for imposing disciplinary actions, if deemed necessary.
Leads, develops and manages people
Performs other roles, duties and responsibilities directed by immediate superior that support the organization’s Mission, Vision, Objectives, Strategies and Core Values.
• At least five (5) years of managerial and supervisory experiences.
• At least two (2) years of relevant working experiences in the consulting engineering companies
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with Training and Development
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with Organizational Development
• Certifications or Trainings related to DOLE, Recruitment is a plus
• Degree in Human Resources, Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science or other related course
• Master’s degree in Human Resource is an advantage
• Understanding and practice of Labor Laws and Code and government-mandated regulations (SSS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig, Withholding Tax).
• Understanding and practice of Immigration Laws and Code and requirements of visas for our expatriate staff
• Amenable to work in Greenhills San Juan City. Dayshift.