• Prepares and analyses new system/technologies/solution and modifications to existing systems in order to meet internal and external user requirements.
• Gathers and assimilate all available existing documentation/ intelligence
• Interviews SME’s (e.g., Process Owner, Product Owner, End User).
• Interviews key stakeholders (e.g., Business and/or Product Owner).
• Interacts with Business Analysts from other regions for global initiatives.
• 5 years' relevant experience in full-fledged Business Analysis is required.
• Strong proficiency in Agile Methodology is required.
• Outstanding/STELLAR Communications proficiency is required.
• Unlike the Technical BA, the candidate is required to have an exposure in the techno-functional roles (e.g., client-facing/client management).
• Familiar with SQL language
• Experience in collecting, analyzing, and presenting recommendations to management
• Travel industry experience is a plus
• Knowledge with any of the GDS (Sabre, Apollo, Galileo, Amadeus) is a plus