1. Executes functional/ NF test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools. Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
2. Gathers and documents the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
3. Reports discrepancies and analyzes them to determine the root causes. Evaluates script failures at a high level.
4. Coordinates with Development and Infra teams/peers on the resolution of issues, overseeing the testing progress and ensuring that high standards of quality are being met.
5. Compares and analyzes system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
6. Contributes to the design of test scenarios and performs peer reviews of test cases.
7. Evaluates test exit criteria to assess if additional tests are required or if test scenarios need to be adjusted.
8. Participates in and contributes to internal design reviews of testing materials.
SW Development/ Testing orientation & knowledge
B.A./B.SC in IT/ Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering/ Systems Analysis
Established in 1991, Collabera is one of the fastest growing end-to-end information technology services and solutions companies globally. As a $500 million IT company, Collabera's client-centric business model, commitment to service excellence and Global Delivery Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
With over 9000 IT professionals globally, Collabera provides value-added onsite, offsite and offshore technology services and solutions to premier corporations. Over the past few years, Collabera has been awarded numerous accolades and Industry recognitions including.
� Collabera listed in GS 100 - recognized for excellence and maturity � Collabera named among the Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses � Collabera listed in GS 100 & ranked among top 10 service providers � Collabera was ranked: � 32 in the Top 100 Large Businesses in the U.S � 18 in Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses in the U.S � 3 in the Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in New Jersey � 3 in the Top 100 Privately-held Businesses in New Jersey � 66th on FinTech 100 � 35th among top private companies in New Jersey
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases