DESCRIPTION OF FUNCTIONS
1. Reviews plans and specifications. Prepares RFI’s whenever necessary.
2. Prepares works schedules and updates during the duration of construction
3. Plans construction methodology to implement structural works
4. Coordinates with consultants/designers on issues confronting project execution
5. Prepares manpower and equipment loading schedule
6. Requisitions materials, manpower, and equipment needed for project implementation
7. Supervises layout, formworks, rebar works and concrete works of the structures
8. Coordinates with other work disciplines, i.e. architectural, MEPFS, etc. in the implementation of plans and specifications
9. Cooperates with QA/QC department on implementation of quality standards
10. Performs required test procedures based on plan and specifications and standard industry practices.
11. Monitors project accomplishment and submits report periodically.
12. Attend field coordination meetings regularly
13. Implements safety policies and procedures in the project site
14. Conducts regular inspection in the field
15. Implements policies and procedures governing the operation in the project
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Can transmit instructions to others
- Can read and interpret plans and specifications very well
- Can review and verify data in hard-copy or electronic format
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in the execution of structural works
- Team player and works harmoniously with colleagues
- Follows instruction, responds management direction.
- Must be Licensed Civil Engineer
- At least 2 yrs work experience as Field Engineer in a construction company
- High Sense of integrity
- Strong personality to manage men in construction
- Well-versed with estimating works and construction methodologies