• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing reports; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments and business partners; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with the management staff.
• Accurately tracks expenses for CEO by managing credit cards and receipts. Processes and submits receipts accurately and on schedule
• Takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases